it includes clay, essential oils, and other natural ingredients.
Here is a breakdown of what you’ll receive in your kit :
- 1x Bentonite Clay jar (Approx. 100g)
- 1x Kaolin Clay Jar (Approx. 100g)
- 1x Zeolite Clay Jar (Approx. 100g)
- 1x 100% Pure Honey
- 1x Activated Charcoal
- Evening Primrose Oil (2.5ml)
- Lavender Essential Oil (2.5ml)
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (2.5ml)
- Geranium Essential Oil (2.5ml)
- Facial Oil (15ml) for everyday use
- Facial Soap (For everyday use)
- 2x Wooden Spoons for mixing and application
- 1x Handmade Clay Mixing Bowl
MudMask is introducing this as our starter kit made up of various ingredients as clay, essential oils, activated charcoal and honey.
All of these ingredients work together to combat a variety of skin conditions and have amazing benefits for your skin such as :
- Reducing the appearance of Acne
- Reducing redness and inflammation of the skin
- Balancing hormones
- Balancing production of natural oils of the skin
- Reducing excess sebum production
- Evening out your complexion
- Reducing the appearance of scars
- Preventing further breakouts
- Assist with the treatment of Eczema
- Assist with the treatment of Psoriasis
You can read more about the benefits of each ingredient by heading over to our about page.
Which clay will I receive when purchasing the MudMask Kit?
When ordering out kit, we want to make sure that you have everything you need to start out your Masking journey with us.
You will receive 3 vials (10g each) of each of the three different clays: Bentonite, Zeolite and Kaolin Clay.
10g clay will be sufficient for one facial mask which means you will have a total supply of 9 facial masks when buying our MudMask Starter Kit.
Upon ordering, a pdf document will be sent to you with instructions, recipes and more.
Why use clay masks?
There have been various studies looking into the natural healing properties of clay. The most common benefit that almost all clays have, is the absorption of toxins and dirt from the surface of your skin. There are some clays that prove to be better at assisting in certain ailments like acne, rashes etc. Check out our post on why you need to use clays in your skincare routine.
We have included three of the clays that are most commonly used because of the fact that they work! Bentonite assists in acne treatments, Zeolite is anti-aging while Kaolin can be used on sensitive skins and to get an even complexion and glow.
100% Natural Facial Oil and Soap
Our facial oil and soap are included in the kit for everyday use.
Our Soap consists mainly of activated charcoal and tea tree to ensure that your skin is always clean, detoxed and disinfected. The facial oil is to be used after washing your face with the MudMask Facial Soap, before bed. This will allow your skin to soak up all the natural goodness of the oils.
Shipping has a flat rate of R90.00 for single products.
Multiple products may have additional courier charges.
Warnings / Pre-Cautions
- Please note that although all ingredients are 100% natural. However, allergic reactions may still occur.
- Always test the product on a small part of the skin, if skin irritation occurs refrain from using the products. Additionally, if skin irritation persists, please contact your healthcare provider
- Using essential oils while pregnant is not recommended. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you consult with your healthcare provider before using Essential Oils while pregnant.
- Always use the recommended amount of essential oils and keep them out of reach of children.